Rates & Repairs
Repairs – Industrial
The Sewing Machine Shop offers the following:
- Industrial machine repairs on all non computerized machines
- On site service available
- Home service available
- Needles for nearly any machine in stock
Fees are $75.00 per hour with a minimum fee of $50.00. A fuel surcharge may be added.
Repairs – Sewing and Sergers
The Sewing Machine Shop offers repairs on the following:
- blind hemmers, cover stitch, and embroidery machines
- treadle or manual
- electronic and computerized
- sergers – manual, electronic, computerized with 2,3,4,or 5 threads
A minimum counter fee of $10.00 will be charged for the first 15 minutes. Machines left for tune-ups will be charged $75.00 for sewing machines and $85.00 for embroidery, serger, cover stitch, singer 221 or blind hem machines. Parts over $5.00 will be quoted and there will be a disposal fee of $5 for any irreparable machines.
Service work can be quoted before any work is started at no cost to you. In the event that a quoted job can not be completed due to an underlining problem, The Sewing Machine Shop reserves the right to re-evaluate the original quote and discus the reasons for the change.